Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer '09






















As I glance back over this summer, all I can do is take a deep breath and thank God for the ride of our lives. This has been a summer full of worries, prayer, more worries and more prayer!! Marshall and I made the decision to put our house on the market in June and to start building a house at the same time! God allowed us to sell our house with in a month of being on the market, allowing us to proceed in building our new house. He has also worked out for us to stay with some sweet friends rent free until we move in to our new house, allowing us to save money and pay off Noelle's medical bills. All the while, we have had our days full with our 2 beautiful children. Noah just turned 2 on August 6th. And Noelle will soon be 5 months old! She came into this world malnourished due to the umbical cord being wrapped around her neck 3 times, and she now weighs more than Noah did at his age! I start back to work tomorrow as I get ready to teach 4 year olds this year. I am so excited about this school year and the changes it is bringing. Marshall and I have spent many nights this summer just praying together about our future, and I have to admit, it was easy to doubt God through all of this. But once again, we smile and we can admit that God is unbelievable yet undeniable.

No comments: